Kelly joined Family Wealth Management Group, LLC (“FWMG”) in 2010 and after completing her advanced education working in Lincoln’s National Planning Department, she quickly became an integral part of the overall FWMG team. Kelly analyzes clients’ current investment and estate planning needs with a focus on achieving their goals and objectives while eliminating unnecessary risk and complexity. Kelly is committed to providing clarity and transparency with all of the clients she assists. Kelly holds FINRA Series 7 and 66 registrations and is a Chartered Retirement Planning Consultant (CRPC®).
Her industry and community involvement include:
- Board Member: WISE Group (Women Inspiring Supporting Educating)
- Chair of the NextGen Committee within the WISE Group
- Board of Directors: Three Rivers Mothers’ Milk Bank
- Leadership Council at Ingomar United Methodist Church
- President: Young Alumni Council at Miami University
- President: Pittsburgh Chapter of Miami University Alumni
- 2017 NACVA 40 Under Forty Honoree
Kelly currently lives in Wexford with her husband and daughter.
The mission of The WISE Group is to assist women financial advisors with Lincoln Financial Network in the growth and recognition of their practice. For more information, visit http://bit.ly/2hy1rF7
The 40 Under Forty program was designed to recognize professionals across all spectrums of the financial consulting profession (regardless of affiliation with NACVA and the CTI) for their accomplishment in the field and within their communities. The honorees are chosen by the executive staff of NACVA and CTI. NACVA and the Consultants’ Training Institute (CTI) reviewed and selected forty honorees exemplifying the brightest emerging leaders in the profession. http://bit.ly/2ubux5O